[internetworkers] Ice skating anyone?

B Holroyd beeholroyd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 17:26:23 EDT 2006

The last time I was on skates I broke my leg, so I don't do skates no more,
but I'll imagine all o'y'all sliding smoothly across some surface, hands
clasped behind your backs, blissful expressions on your faces.... Sort of
like a Currier and Ives with geeky overtones.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currier_and_Ives )       Grins!   ~B

http://www.bholroyd.com/