[internetworkers] Laptop Recommendations

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at mac.com
Mon Mar 7 14:25:03 EST 2005

Just to clarify...

Lenovo has been making thinkpads for some time now under contract for
IBM. Its nothing to be scared of. They not only bought the name, but
the entire thinkpad operations from IBM, from facilities to the
employees (that sounds bad, "they bought the employees", but you know
what I mean). And IBM wouldn't have sold them the name if they thought
quality was going to suffer and make them look bad.

If I wasn't a self-admitted Apple whore, I'd be eying a thinkpad.

~ian

--
| Ian Meyer - http://frijole.info |