[internetworkers] Meeting tonight???

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Thu Mar 3 16:13:25 EST 2005

I keep missing INW meet up's. I was out of town last month.  And since
I am new to INW haven't got it in my head when you try to meet.
Anyhow I can't make it tongiht, if it gets rescheduled I would be
interested.

Diana, Will you notify us of the job postings?  Are you planning to
put them on the INW job board?

Matt Pusateri