[internetworkers] Durham for the Next Gathering?

K. Jo Garner kelly at metalab.unc.edu
Thu Sep 23 23:50:26 EDT 2004

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004, Simon Spero wrote:
->
->Fowlers closes at 7, but on Fridays a separately registered and
->licensed corporate being arises to take over the deck (ain't NC liquor
->laws great).   I assume that it's possible to get the use of the deck
->for other events too.
->
->kelly-jo has been doing photography for them, so she could help.

No, they cut off Team 1512's association a few weeks ago - citing
profitability I believe. (Well gee, if you stayed open an extra hour to
sell beer, food, and such directly to the customers, maybe you'd MAKE MORE
MONEY)

So no, I don't have any affiliation with Fowler's, but if your event would
MAKE THEM MONEY (perhaps on a deck rental fee), they may be interested.

Cheers
KJ

--
---
   "A photograph is neither taken nor seized by force. It offers itself up. It is