[internetworkers] A-Dubya-O-L

Jim Allman jim at ibang.com
Thu Sep 9 11:21:24 EDT 2004

On Sep 9, 2004, at 11:00 AM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
> I've been reading The Republican Noise Machine: Right-Wing Media and
> How it Corrupts Demoncracy by David Brooks:

Wow, that really got my attention. David Brooks is an amiable,
conservative columnist with the NY Times. I think he has more
conscience than most pundits, and is even capable of (gasp) second
thoughts, so I was very curious to see this book.

Turns out it's David *Brock", conservative hatchet-man turned whistle
blower. Still a nice link, but a different guy for sure.

   =jimA=

Jim Allman
Interrobang Digital Media
http://www.ibang.com/