[internetworkers] fury over WTC ads

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Fri Mar 5 14:34:07 EST 2004

on Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 02:28:43PM -0500, David R.Matusiak wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2004, at 2:11 PM, Tony Spencer wrote:
>
> >here you go:
> ><http://www.georgewbush.com/TVAds/>
>
> can't get anything to work under Safari and IE 5.2.2 on Mac OS X.
> i think it is a conspiracy!

Yeah, me, either. Safari /did/ prompt me to suggest that perhaps Windows
Media Player could play it, but when I tried it, it just played thirty
seconds of black screen. Pretty funny, actually, because the ad I tried
to watch was called "Lead".

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier