[internetworkers] fahrenheit911, at a theater near you!

Michael michael at metalab.unc.edu
Tue Jun 22 17:37:00 EDT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> Was the percentage that could identify Jesus correlated with the
> percentage that are Christians?  This is a silly comparison.  There's no
> reason the Jews, Muslims, atheists, agnostics, etc, in the room would
> have any idea how to recognize the traditional portrayal of Jesus.

Right - because Christians are so good at keeping their religion
self-contained.  There's no /way/ anyone who's not a Christian would know
what Jesus looks like.  I mean, I wouldn't know him from Adam.

When the missionaries come around to my house, they're very polite about
everything - anything with a picture of Their Lord & Savior is all pixeled
out until I agree to listen.

--
Robust McManlyPants, AKA                        "Get off my desk
Michael Williams                             before you get them