[internetworkers] Fwd: Kerry/Edwards in Raleigh Sat.

zman zman at gibbon.kungfumonkey.com
Fri Jul 9 20:05:24 EDT 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Phillip Rhodes wrote:
> Demopublicans, and they all represent the same thing at core:
> greedy, corrupt, power-mad criminals.  This is why I vote
> for 3rd parties... I still believe that the people involved
> have some integrity and are more likely to stand for the
> principles they claim to represent.

At least you didn't say Nader, I look at how he came to a political power
and am as apalled by him as I am by Bush. I wish the republicans would do
the right thing and just hand over the party to McCain...

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman at kungfumonkey.com
http://www.rod-o-rama.com
http://www.thehellbenders.com
1959 GMC in Chevy Sheetmetal 1/2 Ton (235" Inline 6)