[internetworkers] email service suggestions?

Scott catfather at donpoo.net
Wed Feb 25 21:01:13 EST 2004

On Feb 25, 2004, at 4:29 PM, Rowland Smith wrote:

> I'm looking for a permanent email service - something inexpensive that
> I can use regardless of my ISP.  Any suggestions?

See http://fastmail.fm/

You can test it for free and upgrade your account later if you want. It
offers more cheaper prices with more functionality than any other
service I've seen. Some key points: IMAP, POP, and WEB access, SPAM
protection (SpamAssassin), Server side email filtering (Sieve), Virus
protection, actively developing new features (like webdav access for
premium accounts).

Oh, it's all run on open source software too.

--
Scott (aim: bluecame1)
blog: http://sackheads.org/~scottrus/blog/