[internetworkers] Wiping an OS off a PC

Rowland Smith rowland at nc.rr.com
Wed Sep 4 18:13:14 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 05:51 pm, you wrote:
> Ok, I just have to ask...
>
> Prior to shooting the car did you say something
> like, "Hey fellers, watch this!"?

Well, there weren't any 'fellers' around, just me, a pot-bellied pig named
Orson, two corgies, two australian shepherds, six miniature horses,
approximately a dozen african goats and some unspecified number of cats.  I
forgot to mention that my ex-girlfriend had a nice little ranch in the
foothills about 10 miles west of Portland.

Of course no animals were harmed in the act of killing the car (unless they
were inside the car...)

Rowland