TOMORROW: June Gathering at El Chilango!!

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 19:18:04 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 05:02 PM, David R. Matusiak wrote:

> What: InterNetWorkers June gathering
> When: Thursday, June 6, 2002, 7:00 p.m.
> Where: El Chilango!

Well, I hate to say it, but it looks like I have missed this meeting.  I
had hoped it would be my first Internetworkers meeting, but I had some
last minute things come up.  Well, I guess I will have to shoot for
July.  Just hasn't worked out the past 2 months.  Anyway, hope you all
have a good time and maybe in July I will get to meet those of you that
I don't know from TriLUG.

Sorry,
Bill