blizzard facts

Michael Tucker mtucker at hesketh.com
Tue Jan 25 11:10:43 EST 2000

>Yeah, Syracuseans would convulse, all right. :) But this transplanted
>Yankee didn't sign up for /this/ kind of stuff

As would Coloradoans.  But in contrast to Steve's feeling, I actually
welcome the snow.. because I miss the dramatic changes of four seasons and
the snow that winter brings more than I thought I would.  At any rate, this
is an honest-to-goodness snowfall, by anyone's standards.  Even in Colorado,
this would be considered moderately heavy, but although a far cry from a
blizzard.

--
Michael R. Tucker
hesketh.com/inc.