[Homestead] What is your family's signature Thanksgiving recipe?

EarthNSky erthnsky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:36:00 EST 2010

Dammit, I knew I was leaving out an ingredient...we also add celery to
the dressing..about 4 stalks..
And just for clarity, by giblets, I mean liver, gizzard, heart, and
neckmeat...

Yeah, we do both sauces, too.  I like whole berry, most of the family
likes jellied sauce.  We are also having a fruit salad this year,
similar to yours but with sour cream.

As for pies, we will have both blueberry and pecan.  He aren't much for
pumpkin or sweet potato...odd, I know.
Of course, I am only feeding 7..  my son still  not home for yet another
holiday season.

I'd eat at your house any day Lynda..is K gonna make it home?