[Homestead] A Homesteading Topic

Lynda lurine at com-pair.net
Tue Mar 30 15:07:48 EDT 2010

I was reading a mystery book the other night (The Doomsday Key, James Rollins) and, of all things, in the book he discussed CCD and bees.  I know we discussed the problem on here a year or two ago.  I was wondering if, as is usual for the U.S., the problem continues but the media and sheople in general are ignoring it or if something is being done.

We've never had any GMO crops up here, nor do we have folks with pretty lawns nor folks who spray any of the IMD type chemical products, so never had any bee problems.

Has any country besides France done anything about IMD or are they the only ones who have "cured" the bee problem?

Lynda