[Homestead] Shaking the grid

Lynda lurine at com-pair.net
Tue Feb 23 18:33:18 EST 2010

Well, then there's gonna be a whole lot of people that figure out they don't
need to do two loads of laundry a week!  Bet you guys don't.  I know we sure
don't.

I think this would be an example of the whole waste as a life style that is
America!

Besides, think of how fit all the couch potatoes will become if they have to
pedal to clean their clothes <g>  Or pedal to use their computers or
toasters or blenders or, or, or.

Lynda