[Homestead] rabbiit meat- being sold on Amaz on

bobf bobford79 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 14:28:28 EDT 2009

I just checked the link, the ad is still there, they are just sold out.  It really is hard to believe that people are so stuopid.  I don't know?

I think a few of the comments were meant to be humourous, but probably not most.  I laughed more than a little ........

Personally, I think the photo presentation was horrid.  The photo of the rabbit carcass was not only un-appetizing, it was next to three other photos of live rabbits mating, and posing as pets.  The sellers should work on their presentation.  I am a meat eater, but the photo in this advertisemnet did not pique my hunger, one bit.