[Homestead] was Cash for Clunkers, now Caring

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Fri Jul 31 14:21:39 EDT 2009

Not true. Apparantly, Pelosi, Ried, and Obama all care, as well as almost all of the Dems, and a few of the Reps.

That kind of caring I do not need.

Ray

PS. I am recalling when I was being castigated by some of you for not supporting Obama. Is this the "CHANGE" you were all looking forward to? I am just curious if any of you have had second thoughts?