[Homestead] Birthers

Lynn Wigglesworth lynnw1366 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:32:42 EDT 2009

I don't follow politics that closely, but, again, is there evidence that he
HAS spent all that money to keeps records sealed? I've read it in many
places, but just because people say it, doesn't make it true. All the
'birther' cases have been thrown out before they ever got to court, so I
doubt he's spent much on them. I've read that the State of Hawaii sealed his
birth certificate because they didn't want unauthorized people rifling
through their records. How much DOES the public have the right to know? DO
they have the right to go through non-public documents (school records and
such)? I don't know.

I'm convinced that his birth certificate is legal and real and proves him to
be a citizen born in Hawaii.  Obama has gotten what the state issues when
you request a birth certificate...it is the ONLY birth document they give
out. Hawaii no longer issues the 'long form' birth certificates, so I'm not
sure what else he can 'show'. Pennsylvania also doesn't give out a 'long
form'...or rather, their 'long form' is what my kids have, which has exactly
the same info as Obama's. I apparently have Pennsylvania's 'short form',
which doesn't have the parents' names on it...it still got me a passport.

He lived in Indonesia, and his youth and his own family are like a United
Nations...that could explain his foreign friends. He's more comfortable than
most with foreigners.

I was impressed again with Obama on his backpedaling with the "police acted
stupidly" remark. The man digs his way out of a faux pas better than anyone
I know. He is pretty good at what he does (I'm still not sure what that is).
I'm not especially happy with his policies (I will NEVER understand how you
have to spend money to avoid bankruptcy...it wouldn't work for me!), but he
sure is a smooth talker.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA