[Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

Lynda lurine at com-pair.net
Wed Jul 22 13:05:24 EDT 2009

Did you read his book?  I did.  I began to research him *after* I read the
book.

I also have caught him in MANY lies.  Far too many lies that just get
brushed aside or get the teenager dance around the truth routine -- "I'm the
only one on this stage that voted against the war."  That would be a "lie"
on more than one front.  a) he didn't vote against the war because he wasn't
a Senator at the time; b) there were people on the stage who *were* Senators
and who *did* vote against the war!  -- "He's just some guy who lives down
the road." -- "I only sat on a board with him."  -- "I didn't get a special
rate on the mortgage."

The guy's a serial liar and has a whole organization to handle those lies.
He has Alinsky and DT down to a fine science and I've never seen an
organization use race baiting with more skill.

Geez Louise, I didn't like Bush.  I *thought* he was the worst thing that
every happened to this country.  That certainly would be obvious to anyone
whose been on this list for any length of time.  I was ready to brand his
forehead with "worst president ever."  I now withdraw that cause I think by
the end of four years we are going to wish we had him back!

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."  Aldous Huxley