[Homestead] Car problem

Lynn Wigglesworth lynnw1366 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 21:57:20 EST 2009

> I have seen automatics not be able to sense that they were in park.  Easy
> check - turn the key, take it out of park, put it back in, try and start.

Not easy; the shift won't move if the brake pedal isn't depressed, and the
brake pedal won't move. It's stuck and won't move even a fraction of an
inch. So there's no way to take it out of Park.

I don't get along with engines. I don't know one part from another. Heck,
I'm getting a scythe because I'm sick of fighting with my gas-powered weed
eater.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA