[Homestead] Real History & Change - for me, anyway

bobf bobford79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 14:31:04 EST 2009

Well, you know I wish him well.  I always support the troops.  But, too d*mn many of my relatives have gone off to fight too many rich people's wars over too many years.  I hope my nephew adapts and stays safe;

   Fred Sandford told his son Lamont on day "Son , Life is hard ; But; it's even harder when you're stupid"  .  I did not tell that story to my nephew, but it is what I waas thinking....................