[Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent dem

Lynda lurine at com-pair.net
Sun Jan 11 15:31:14 EST 2009

No, depends on the station.  Our station has two pumps.  One is for off-road
and one is for on-road.  You don't have to have it delivered.  Now, locally,
we don't have off-road gas but where we used to live, we also had off-road
gas tanks for the farmer that didn't have diesel run equipment.  It was a
card-lock station and those farmers had special forms they filled out and
got a special card for the off-road gas pump.

Lynda