[Homestead] Fig Trees

Jeanne Driese jeanne13 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 11:32:08 EST 2009

Lynn, thanks for your impute.  Advice I have been given says to avoid Brown Turkey unless I know it is really a brown turkey, apparently lots of folks call any brown fig  by that name.
Wish I had lots of room but I have only a very small spot on the south side that is exposed to the sun all winter and for several hours in the warm months.  My spot to grow is a very small window of space on my woody hillside!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6