[Homestead] Climate-Gate

Lynda lurine at com-pair.net
Fri Dec 11 02:20:32 EST 2009

You need a more varied source for your info.  The *all* the e-mails that
were hacks were not "leaked."  They were selectively leaked and only parts
of threads were leaked.  Out of context means that the reader doesn't have a
clue what the e-mails really mean.

Further, a lot of the info that is referred to that they wouldn't release
was proprietory.  That is NOT the same as withholding scientific data.

Lynda
--Ignoring facts will not change them.