[Homestead] supplements dont work for arthritis

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Tue Sep 30 14:15:24 EDT 2008

I don't know about humans, but I do know that MSM works on critters.
Hurricane Cali is our AmStaff and at 4 months she was run over, literally,
by two cars.  Her pelvis was smashed flat (on x-rays it looked like an
instant case of advanced hip dysplasia) and her one hind leg was broken in a
couple of places.  Her lungs were blood infused, her espheogus was smashed
and all the skin under her chin was peeled off.

We got her to the vet fast enough for the shot to clear the lungs.  Her
throat was manually massaged back into a resemblance of normal.  Her leg was
set and we were told that she would be a complete cripple within a year or
two.

Fast forward 5 years.  She's typical AmStaff and jumps about 4' and runs and
chases the Pitcur Hound until they are both ready to drop.

She gets vitamins (she also had ALL the skin problems that are typical with
the bully breeds) and MSM.  The vets are amazed!

Lynda