[Homestead] problem with super collider

Bunjov at aol.com Bunjov at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 18:44:26 EDT 2008

Well, pooh. I would have been terribly disappointed, believing it to be  real
science. Say la vee (or words to that effect - from the French).
Any word from Sage? I haven't been on CNN today - has Ike finally stormed
out of the house?
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 9/13/2008 3:35:15 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,