[Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

Bunjov at aol.com Bunjov at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 20:18:00 EDT 2008

Bob, let me take this obportunity to congratulate on your logic.
Sandy
Mid-Mojave

In a message dated 9/12/2008 4:53:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bobford79 at yahoo.com writes:

Obtuse-ness is not a word, ray.  The word you are looking for is  obtunuity.

I can't do the Greek or latin roots like James Or  Bev, but, let me do my
best .  "ob"  <derived from oboe, a wind  instrument>;   "tun" <root word would
be 'tune', as in looking  for middle C >  ; uity <contraction of "annuity", a
protracted  gradual payoff of an initial investement>.

Now, see, I  was not optuse, I was obpaque...........explicating sam.......
bobf