[Homestead] Bread oven

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Mon Oct 27 13:20:13 EDT 2008

I've baked bread on the woodstove using my dutch oven.  And, back in the
day, my mom had some cookware called Diamond Craft which was cast aluminum.
She baked on a regular stove and on the woodstove using the big Dutch oven
and the HUGE frying pan.

I stick a trivet in the pan and set the bread pan on top.  Never tried a
stone in them because the stones are the wrong size.

Lynda