[Homestead] Hatin' (Sarah) Palin

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 16:26:56 EDT 2008

Okay; I don't know much about him.  I read somewhere that he  and Anderson Cooper (CNN) are the two most influential gay men in America, but that is silly trivia that I could live without.  From what I have seen so far , he just publishes headlines from newspapers and other periodicals; I've never seen anything that he writes?

Anyway, wouldn't you think the "B" might be for Barack?  If it is even real, I want to make sure the newspaper is credible.  Just like so many of the accusations against McCain/Palin supporters have proven to be untrue, so might this one; though I wonder why he would have such a big headline?

......bobford