[Homestead] post election night mayhem

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 22 16:06:38 EDT 2008

[Not from Roy]

Bob, it has been proven that it *can* happen, in particular with the
Diebold machines. NIST did a huge long study involving how easily the
machines can be tampered with. It's not urban legend that it's
possible. It's not urban legend that there were problems with the
machines in Georgia and Florida. Roy could fill you in more, but
please don't believe it's not possible.