[Homestead] The Real Powell

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Wed Oct 22 13:00:06 EDT 2008

My original guess and DH's would be appear to be correct.  From Teflon's
speech this a.m., a glowing description of Powell followed by "and who will
be standing next to me if I am elected president."  Powell will be in the
cabinet and that was the bait that got the supposed "heart felt" praise of
Teflon.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the excuse.  I'm sure folks will say he meant
advising.   Well, you can't have it both ways.  Either the guy is a great
orator or he isn't.  A *great* orator says what he means.  He would have
finished with what he had said prior to this about him talking with him and
asking him for advise and saying he would continue to go to him when he
needed advise.

Lynda