[Homestead] Obama's associates

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 11:43:32 EDT 2008

Nothing is "what it used to be Marie".  Sometimes when I hear people talking about people being, or not being, 'patriotic', I think to myself, I'm not sure I could be considered patriotic.

I miss being able to do as I please without filling out forms and giving digitlized info about myself for everything.  I don't like the liberal's speech codes; and I hate the Patriot Act (I mostly hold repub reponsible for that)

The only reason I'm more intuned ,now, to some conservatives is because they are the only small minority of politicians left who seem to really care about personal freedoms.  And, even among the conswervative politicians, their numbers are dropping.

There are still some smart conservative writers at NRO, but as you say; not like in the past..............bobford