[Homestead] What else can you do but laugh?

EarthNSky erthnsky at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 11 14:06:29 EDT 2008

Mogrits wrote:

> That one is tongue in cheek. In this clip, Farrakhan is calling Obama
> "The Messiah", and I don't think he is kidding. There isn't much funny
> about that.
>
> http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=77539

I think he says Obama is a herald for the Messiah, but regardless of
what he calls him, I think it is clear that the Nation of Islam is 100%
behind Obama, and I think the Islamic world as a whole is behind Obama.
  You will know for certain if after the elections they are firing off
weapons in celebration in the streets of Islamabad, Nairobi, Tehran,
Baghdad, Jakarta and Mogadishu.
Farrakhan's comments explain why certain groups have been
uncharacteristically quiet...
When Malloy or whatever his name was, quit, Hamas was basically told to
shut up.  The Obama camp did not want such 'distractions'..that is the
word I keep hearing.. so you haven't heard much from the rest of the
world on Obama since he won the nomination...They practically worship
the guy in the Middle East and in Africa, but you aren't hearing that
now...the mainstream media is silent about that.  You hear that he drew
large crowds in Germany, but not that his picture is on buses in Kenya.
  Is is a good thing that radical leaders and countries that are not
friendly to the US support Obama?  Why is the media not debating or
discussing this?  Since the conventions, the media seems almost afraid
to air any kind of story that might in any way be 'anti-Obama'.

Personally, I don't trust the media anymore, especially when it comes to
revealing the hard truth about Democrats.  The whole Edwards affair, pun
intended, was the last straw for me, and I don't think I am alone.

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from
the government and I'm here to help.'"  Ronald Reagan