[Homestead] [BULK] Re: Appearances

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 13:10:34 EDT 2008

I did not know the origins of Monopoly. I do know that France is quite fashion oriented today , and for most of modern European history. I do not for see a true Terror, not for the leisure class.  My people will be the people hurt.

 I see no Robespierre, ................

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty"