[Homestead] Cheese making recipes and diy instructions

EarthNSky erthnsky at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 28 11:30:26 EST 2008

Just so this doesn't get overlooked, homeschoolers might want to look at

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Labs/Microbiology/Bacterial_Smear_&_Staining/Bacterial_Smear&Staining.html
http://biology.clc.uc.edu/fankhauser/Cheese/MLK_FERM99.HTM

bob ford wrote:
> This (below) is a partial copy of the links from his mainpage.  I
> don't know how relevant or helpful this might be to people who are
> already making their own cheese ...

> FANKHAUSER'S CHEESE PAGE
>
> ©David B. Fankhauser, Ph.D.,
>
> Professor of Biology and Chemistry University of Cincinnati Clermont
> College, Batavia OH 45103
>
> I make my cheese from goat's milk, but store bought can work.

> http://biology.clc.uc.edu/Fankhauser/Cheese/Cheese.html

hate. Hate leads to suffering.”        Yoda
http://www.myspace.com/tervetuloa13