[Homestead] Local chicken - 1/4 pound egg

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 22 13:30:56 EST 2008

I just bought some brown eggs at the grocery, this week.  I have never seen them in the market , before.  They were considerably cheaper than the regular white eggs?  I use to buy from a local man with backyard chickens.  he had brown, blue & white eggs.  His eggs were smaller than market eggs, but they free ranged in his yard and garden and were supplemented with organic chicken food.  I lost touch with him.  I can't have chickens.  My dog kills even slow pigeons.