[Homestead] BO questioning all on gun ownership

Clansgian at wmconnect.com Clansgian at wmconnect.com
Thu Nov 20 21:51:52 EST 2008

> > “Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide
> complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever
> lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has
> been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.”

I'm no BO fan, and I'm one of those "pry it out of my cold dead hand"  IF
there are any of you who survive!

But I wonder if much more isn't being read into this.

BO and everything he does is now in a fish bowl, and this is as it should be.
 He could not afford to appoint someone to a job only to find out later they
have an illegal or unregistered gun.