[Homestead] Vegetarian diet was Fennel

eureka at hctc.net eureka at hctc.net
Mon Nov 17 13:54:52 EST 2008

Ray, I encourage everyone to eat what's best for them.
Some folks, like you and I, may have already discovered
this even though we eat differently. But I think there's a
lot of unhealthy people out there eating junk who still
need to discover a healthier way of life. I don't judge
people who choose to eat meat and respect what all the
homestead folks are doing raising their own meat or
supplementing with hunting. I may end up doing this
someday for my dogs and cats, who, by the way, aren't
subjected to vegetarian diets. I cook turkey for them
using the Pitcairn dog recipes, and buy dried food for the
cats. Finicky guest are always welcome to eat the with the
dogs instead <g>.

I think compared to most vegetarians, I need a higher
amount of protein in my diet. So I'm kind of a carnivorous
vegetarian. And if you consider I am a botanist eating
plants, you will see we really aren't that different <g>

--Sage