[Homestead] Homesteading sans spouse

Lynn Wigglesworth lynnw1366 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:56:22 EST 2008

> Lynn, you or James or no-one else of the independent spirit type
> list-members have said anything about how the desire for freedom and
> free-will, individualism and honor and all of those idealistic things you
> are accomplishing rubs off on or otherwise affects those arounf you; kin,
> children, neighbors.

It doesn't. They all just think I'm stubborn and crazy. My ex says that he
admires me (but wouldn't want to live like me or with me).

My kids have picked up on the environmental stuff, and being frugal; they
appreciate what they have and aren't always screaming for more 'stuff'.  I
consider it an accomplishment that I didn't raise uber-consumers.

Lynn Wigglesworth