[Homestead] Fennel

Jeanne Driese jeanne13 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 12:42:47 EST 2008

For the last 12 years I have not eaten meat, beef, chicken, pork from the grocery store.  As Lynn says home grown is the best.  Farmers Markets are a wonderful place to get info about such stuff,  Our FM allows locally grown meats, etc. as well as produce.  All must be your property, nothing is allowed at our market except what is grown or produced on your property.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6