[Homestead] Increasing Fertility

Lisa K.V. Perry lisakvperry at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 17:21:12 EST 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 1:25 PM, bob ford <bobford79 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Are you in Mounatins or valley there in Floyd County?

Yes. ;0  The correct answer is both. We are at approximately 2600 ft
elevation. Our property has hills, valleys and a ridge. Our house is down in
a valley from the top of the driveway. Our garden occupies a very gently
sloping SE facing hill, not far from the house. The only flat land on our
entire property gives us enough space for a badmitton court in summer.
Otherwise it's hills, gently sloping hills, and steep hills.

37 mi. of hte Blue Ridge Parkway runs through Floyd County, one of our
claims to fame other than shine and the other stuff that we shall not
mention. Oh yeah, Floyd is also featured on the Crooked Road Heritage Music
Trail, lots of good music goin' on here.

Lisa