[Homestead] Al Franken

Marie McHarry mmcharry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:31:52 EST 2008

The last I heard, Franken was behind by 238 votes (not points). That
is something like a tenth of a percentage point, well within the
margin for which an automatic recount is called for. The recount will
be completed sometime in December. Perhaps we could just wait to see
how that comes out and how Mr. Franken responds to it. Most
politicians respect the results of a recount.