[Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 12:22:10 EST 2008

Moon, yesterday you accused James of self-aggrandizement.  He explained his travels and work.. Just how long and hard did you actually work with immigrants?  I never have.  I have employed quite a few over the years, but never actually worked with any.  I am always interested in the experiences of those with a more compassionate and productive nature than my own......bobford