[Homestead] Electricity prices going up (fake?)

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 01:09:35 EST 2008

Rob; this is not important enough to me to do a lot of research, but what was reported as far as what Obama said about 'bankrupting' coal fire plants 'was' accurate. Liten to it, it was absolutely accurate.

 And, the little bit I've seen on "Newsbusters" in the past few months has 'always' been accurate, just not portrayed in the same way the San Francisco paper might tend to portray political coverage.

And, Newsbusters generally has good humor on their page, even if you don't agree with their 'take' on politics.  They had a funny news video this past week .    bobford