[Homestead] Impeachment

Marie McHarry mmcharry at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 23:58:24 EDT 2008

 On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 10:48 PM,  <paxamicus at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I was thinking about it more in terms of enforcing the Constitution
> and bolstering the separation of powers. Good things, no?

Impeachment would be a good thing right now because if nothing else it
could hamper the administration's drive to the next war with Iran, and
once a president is under impeachment proceedings he doesn't have the
freedom to stonewall.

I think if Congress doesn't take some kind of strong action, they may
as well sit down, shut up, and contemplate what happened to the Roman
Senate.

Marie