[Homestead] Politics and BS<g>

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 05:13:30 EDT 2008

Doing what, Bev?  Hmmm, with your Nordic disposition,
perhaps thinking of following the tradition of our
beloved 16th president; taking Thor's big ole hammer
and finalizing the demolition of the Constitution?
*uh oh*---- "thus ever to tyrants."

or :  After making life even easier for the
moneychangers who financed "your" rise to power, maybe
taking the time to speak to all of the regular folk
while singing (Think Nillson) "Me and My Fiat"

....p.s.  is your boy now done with the big boats
carrying big guns or did he re-up.......bobford