[Homestead] Joe'Porter's view (troll bait)

bob ford bobford79 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 17:58:43 EDT 2008

Is Wickipedia not considered a generic middle of the road source?  I've just started using it. I've read other people on the list using it.  As far as the pertinent subject matter of this discussion, I'm already familiar with the facts.

I thought Wickipedia was a general on-line encyclopedia for people like me who do not navigate the web as well as others.  If it is not legitimate, please refer me to a better online grneral enclopedia type reference.  Thank's...bobford