[Homestead] CO2 was: Earth charity

Don Bowen KI6DIU don.bowen at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 31 12:50:35 EST 2008

At 1/31/2008, you wrote:
>There is also a theory, and a model, that shows that as CO2 levels rise in
>the atmosphere, the biosphere's mass increases proportionally.  More carbon
>dioxide means more living plant material.

That would be true is plant growth were restricted by CO2 availability.  I
have looked for information on that but have found little.  One quick
thought is that if it were true, plant growth near busy highways would be
significantly greater.  It makes sense at a certain level but no
observations support it.

Don Bowen              Awl Knotted Up                       KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com