[Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

Lynda lurine at softcom.net
Tue Feb 26 13:27:24 EST 2008

Several large, really LARGE wheat producers last year lost their crops or
got a real poor crop.  Add into that the decrease in acres in wheat that
have been converted to corn.  AND, last but not least, Russia has increased,
substancially, its purchase of wheat.

Wheat prices/availability will certainly be something to watch this year.

Lynda