[Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama

DSanner106 at aol.com DSanner106 at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 19:59:13 EST 2008

Actually, Clinton was the first president in a long time that didn't  produce
a budget of his own to play give and take with the congress and  senate. For
8 years, he just signed the budget the congress and senate sent  up so no
credit due there

. _http://www.house.gov/paul/press/press99/pr052699.htm_
(http://www.house.gov/paul/press/press99/pr052699.htm)

As far as the constitution was concerned, Clinton ran roughshod over it ,
Link to Ron Pauls 1999 article on Clintons Const. Violations...

Clinton is absolutely no better than the Bushes, a politician is a
politician, is a politician...

Drew

In a message dated 2/22/2008 9:49:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,